Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Create an association in the folder option control panel.

Right-click on the file and choose Open With. Select the program you want to
use to open TIFF files and check the box for "Always use this program to
open files of this type" (or words to that effect).

http://word.mvps.org

"ARRBULLOCK" wrote in message
I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL WITH A TIF FILE ATACHED WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN THIS
FILE
THE WINDOW BAR STATED THAT I SHOULD CREATE AN ASSOCIATION IN THE FOLDER
CONTROL PANEL. HOW IS THIS DONE?