Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Smurfette

Default Problem: excel graphs in word

Hi there,

I've pasted (linked) a few graphs from excel into word. It worked fine for
the first couple. For the last few, it took forever to paste/ or my system
crashed/ or I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del, and I have had to recover the files.
Very annoying!

Is it a bug (I did read a posting about excel graphs susbtantially
increasing the size of the word file)? Or is there another solution that I
can use, so that the graphs can be updated, without causing grief when
pasting them, linked, into my word file?

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers,
Debbie