Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Default Linked objects getting truncated

If you use Publisher, create a couple of text boxes and link them with the link
icon. Manuals and catalogs and booklets are far easier to create in Publisher.

Publisher 2003 Help and How-to
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pu...649121033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"dkgmomof3" wrote in message
Can someone please help me! I am new in the office here and am trying to
update a manual using linked objects. However, what is happening is the
following:

IF a source object (sub document) happens to be longer than one page, it is
being truncated in the master document. How do I create an overflow onto a
second (next) page?

HELP! I have looked everywhere and cannot find any information on this. I
could also use Publisher if it is easier there, but can only figure out how
to create overflow with an actual text box.