Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Default How do I insert a new page before the current page.

Or you can just start typing/inserting at the top of that page & allow the
page break to occur naturally, create a manual page break or a Next Page
Section Break if necessary at the end of the added content.

The concept to wrap your head around, though, is that Word has no grasp of
'pages' so there is no specific 'Insert Page" or "Delete Page" command. The
program is only concerned with the volume of content & tries to give you an
accurate indication of how many sheets of paper will be required to print it.
The number of 'pages' that translates to will vary based on paper size,
margin settings, font size, and numerous other variables.

Regards |:)

"Martin" wrote:

I have a register of drawings, I would like to insert a new page before the
current page, so that every time I open the document I see the latest issues
on the first page.