Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Easy way to generate circular labels?

Have you tried generating a page of Avery 5294 labels? Mailings ribbon
create group labels options; select the 5294 product number. Back in the
envelopes and labels dialog, click _new document_. You'll get a page of
empty labels ready for our input.

If you've already done this, what didn't work?

PamC

Sesquipedalian Sam wrote:
I have a package of round labels (Avery 5294, 2.5" diameter).

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
you use WordArt. You can, of course, place a separate WordArt object into
each cell of a regular rectangular table.

I don't want to flow the text *around* the labels. I want it to *fill*
the labels. Each label is a circle. I want to be able to enter text
inside each circle and have it break so that the text prints only on
the labels.