PaulBishop PaulBishop is offline
Junior Member

The Formfield options are preserved in the variable of type Range. What I need to do next is concatenate several Range variables and strings, then put the finished assembly onto the clipboard. I have tried using the PutInClipboard method 0f a DataObject but am losing the Formfields somewhere along the way. I may do it by creating a second Document, putting the paragraphs into it as Stefan shows, finally using Selection.WholeStory, Selection.Copy to put on the clipboard, as I have used this successfully before.

Paul