Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I down loaded CD Labels from NCR and cannot delete programs

Take a look in the Word Startup Folder for a template (probably with NCR in
the name) and remove it from there.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Sugar61" wrote in message
I down loaded CD Labels program from NCR and cannot delete the program
from
my computer - it has landed in my Macros and tool bar also causes a box
around any letter I'm writing in Word - cannot get NCR to respond with any
help. Thank you