Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jodiebht

Default Trouble with Cookbook Template

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT063459211033

I'm using this template to create a cookbook, and I'm having so many
problems. There was a place where I had seen a bunch of questions and
answers on that template but I can't find it again.

I can't seem to add rows to the Recipe 1 tables or add space after the
table, so the last line sometimes isn't visible in Print Layout even though I
can see it in Normal.

There is more art povided at the end of the cookbook to be used throughout
the book, but I can't seem to make it paste and stay in different places.

Any help is appreciated.