Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roweyseven Roweyseven is offline

Default Clicking "Save" defaults to "Save As"

I am running Office 2003 and also working in an corporate environment. I'm
having trouble saving documents on home drives. When saving an existing
document via the "Save" button or Ctrl+S it will always bring up the "Save
As" dialogue box. When saving to the C: drive or a shared network drive this
problem does not occur. I've tried resetting toolbars, resetting keyboard
shortcuts, but I'm still not sure how to resolve this issue. Any assistance
would be great.