Gary O

Default Format true/false mergefield

Hi,

I am creating a mail merge document using data stored in an access table.

The access table contains a number of "yes/no" fields which have been
formated to show either "Yes" or "No".

When I insert these fields as mail merge fields in my word document, they
display as "True" or "False".

I have looked at the mergefied format options and can not find any obvious
option to indicate whether to display the field as "true", "false", "yes" or
"no".

How can I get my mail merge document to display Yes/No rather than True/False?

Or do I need to post this in the access newsgroup as I need to amend a field
option in access and not a mail merge field in word?

Thanks for any assistance.

Gary O