Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JohnM JohnM is offline

Default Add-ins tab disappears after reopening a previously saved docx

Hi Cindy,

I am using the RTM version. Alos, I'm not sure if it matters, but, I am
running the documents under compatibility mode.

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?Sm9obm0=?=,

I have a template (.dotm) that has an add-ins tab containing custom toolbar
items. When I create a new .docx document off of this template initially the
add-ins tab is vsisble with the custom toolbar items. However, if I close
the document and reopen it the add-ins tab disappears? If I save the .docs
document as a .doc document and reopen the .doc document the add-ins tab
reappears?????

Are you using the RTM version of Word, or still one of the Beta versions?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)