Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How Do I Copy A List Of Filenames Into A Word Document?

Contact me via the link on the home page of my web site and I'll e-mail it,
but will your company system allow you to install it?

"TOFFA99" wrote in message
Many Thanks,
One problem though, I can't download it to my work computer. I'm being
cheeky, I know, but any chance that you could e-mail it to me?

Many Thanks again,

TOFFA

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See the freeware Printfolders utility that you can download from my web
site.

"TOFFA99" wrote in message
I have a list of filenames in a directory and I wish to copy and paste
the
names of the files only into a WORD document. How do I go about this
task?

.