Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default AM/PM selection character

Maybe still not exactly what you want, but try the macro at
http://www.gmayor.com/createfraction.htm
which will format text to look like a fraction as well as numbers.

Jen wrote:
Thanks Suzanne - I gave it a try and it works, but still not exactly
what I was looking for. It is bigger than a regular line, so it
messes up the line spacing.

I know I see this on printed forms all the time - I guess was hoping
that there was a special character somewhere that could accomplish
it. Oh well...guess I will stick with the old "AM/PM" on one line.

Thanks though - I didn't know it was possible to do this, and I'm
sure it will come in handy in the future.

Jen