Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Creating business cards using Word 2003

For business cards (which are labels), you need to put the graphic
directly in each table cell and not in the header. (A watermark is
just a graphic whose anchor is in the header, so you can't use the
Insert Watermark command to do this.) See
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm for instructions.

To start the text in the upper left corner of a cell, right-click the
cell and choose Cell Alignment, then click the picture in the top left
corner of the set of nine pictures.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 15:31:01 -0800, Goldar
wrote:

I am trying to create a sheet of the same business cards. Each card should
contains a watermark in the background. Then I want to overlay the watermark
with test that fills the card from top to bottom. First, I have created the
watermark as a header, but how do I copy it to each of the cards on the
sheet? Second, when I created the empty sheet, the cursor was positioned at
the middle horizontal line of the card. When I enter the text for the card, I
can't seem to move it to start at the top of the card. Can you tell me what I
am doing wrong?

Thanks,