Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How do I import access data into a word mail merge document that

How about copy and paste?

Or you can use the Access table as the datasource for a catalog or directory
type mailmerge in the maindocument of which you have the fieldnames in the
cells of a single row table. When you execute that merge to a new document,
it will contain a table with a row of data for each record in the Access
table. You can then copy and paste the two "data sources" together.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Rayomand" wrote in message
I have already created ( typed in ) a data source file in Word. I would now
like to import in a few records from an Access table. Is this possible?
Thanks