Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Microsoft Word 2007 spacing help!

Use a table, and set a decimal tab stop for the cells containing the
numbers.

To reduce the width of a column, just drag the column borders using your
mouse pointer.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kevin Hoguet" wrote in message
I am attempting to create a food menu, however, depending on the amount of
text I type the lines never line up. For instance.......

Italian . . . . . . . 7.00
Regular . . . . . . 7.00
Pepper Ham . . . . 7.00

How do I create a word document so the (.) & the 7.00 are all aligned?
I attempted to create a table, however, the table creates too much space
between the (Italian)(. . . . .) & the 7.00.
PLEASE HELP!!!
Thank you in advance.