Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word to PDF icons are missing...

See:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled....cfm?id=333235
PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 7.0,
Acrobat 8.0, Acrobat 3D on Windows)

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled....cfm?id=330984
PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 7.0,
Acrobat 3D on Windows)

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled....cfm?id=328909
PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 6.x
on Windows XP or 2000)

soccermom wrote:
I've always been able to convert my word documents to a PDF by using the icon
on my Word toolbar ( I think it's called an add-in?) and for some reason the
icons are gone. I do have the full version of Adobe and I've never had a
problem, but now they seem to have disappeared from my toolbar. Can anyone
suggest what to do? Thanks!