Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Where can I find COMPLETE steps to save to disc?

I've never formatted a CD. Never had the need to do so.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
Well... that's not always the case--at least not for PCs. All of the CDs
and DVDs I've ever bought come pre-formatted. It's just a matter of
dragging the files to them, then choosing "Write these files..." In the PC
world, if I'm told that the CD needs to be formatted, that's usually an
indication that the drive is malfunctioning.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"CyberTaz" typegeneraltaz1ATcomcastdotnet wrote in message

Yes, new CDs must be formatted before data can be written to them...