ivcchelpdesk

You can create a simple Office Address List during the mail merge, and access
it for later use. This is best for small, simple lists that you don't use
frequently.

Or you can create a table with the names and addresses, then print the
table. If you are wondering how to print labels or envelopes, you will need
to perform a mail merge and select the document that holds the table of data.

You should go to Microsoft Word Help and query Mail Merge. ~ivcchelpdesk

"jewels1027" wrote:

I am trying to enter my wedding guest list into the computer and then print
out their address labels so I can just stick their address's to an envelope
as well as my return address.