Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Windbag Windbag is offline

Default Word2007 not showing font right. CorelX3 does. New Vista machi

Thanks for keeping going with me.

That is a partial help; it seems from your website that this has been an
issue with previous versions of Word.

How far back does it go?
With Win2k/Word2k/the w2k Xerox printer driver, it printed fine.

The font is a TrueType, as I said at the start - in fact it's one I
authoured, which is why I'm rather interested in being able to use it!

I've looked in the Xerox driver, and I thought I'd found the issue.

There is a setting under graphic-truetype font, with a drop-down box saying
"Substitute with Device Font" - I changed this to the only other option:
"Download as Softfont" - but it made no difference to the Word display :-(