Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.printingfonts
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word2007 not showing font right. CorelX3 does. New Vista machi

I have received the font - and replied. For the benefit of those watching,
who might be able to cast more light in the subject, the font displays
correctly as a truetype font in the font viewer and is listed in the fonts
list for both Word 2003 and 2007, however it does not display correctly in
that an alternative font is substituted (several printer drivers tried) and
the same font is sent to the printer.

The font displays correctly in other applications.

I am totally baffled - this does not fit the standard problem area that I
was trying to get over earlier, which is why we were for a while on
different wavelengths. I hope that others may have some ideas, to which end
I have cross posted to the printingfonts forum.