Graham Mayor

You will of course have to ensure that the changes are written to
normal.dot. Ensure tools options save prompt to save normal.dot is
checked and agree to save it when prompted on exit from Word (or SHIFT+File
Save All to force a save)

CyberTaz wrote:
If you are simply changing the font formatting in a document, that is
the only one that will be affected. In order to change the default
font go to FormatFont & make the settings you wish. Then click the
Default button (lower left corner of the dialog box) and confirm Yes
to the prompt. Any new docs you create will have those specs, but any
previously created docs will not be changed.

HTH |:)

"Geoff Barrett" wrote:

I am trying to permanently change the size and color of the font. I
can do it for one time choice but doesn't seem to want to stay as a
permanent change. What am I doing wrong ?