Thanks, Daiya. I had wondered if I could do this but hadn't gotten around to
trying it.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
Just hit ESC to cancel when the Save As dialog pops up. Everything else
still saves. (I replaced my Save icon with Save All long ago, so often

get
this).

DM

On 3/27/05 6:39 AM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The problem with using Save All is that I assume it saves all open
documents? Since I always keep Document1 open as a scratchpad and don't

want
to save it, this would cause problems for me.