Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

Default how do you sort a guest list to a party in alphabetical order

Set up your guest list as a table, with the appropriate column headings
(first name, last name, table number, etc.). You can then sort as
needed--See the Word Help topic on table sorting (type in "sort table")

"hopeless mom...lol" wrote:

I need to generate a guest list and seating arrangement for the catering
hall, but he wants it in alphabetical order. Unfortunately I'm a new user to
Microsoft word and I'm kind of still learning the whole thing can you please
help me figure this out.

Thanks