Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
topnurse topnurse is offline

Default Chaning the cursor - can it be done?

Oops.....sorry, forgot to say I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003,
Professional Edition.

thanks for your help!

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

In the Control Panel, under the Accessibility OptionsDisplay, you can
change the width that will certainly make it more visible.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Bert Coules" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2000 under Windows XP Pro SP2. Is it possible to change
the appearance of the insertion point cursor? I know that the blink rate
of the vertical line can be adjusted right down to zero, but what I'd
really like to do is change the vertical line to a horizontal underscore.
The possibility doesn't seem to be mentioned in the help file, and a
Google search didn't throw anything up, but can it be done?

Many thanks,

Bert
www.bertcoules.co.uk