Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bert Coules Bert Coules is offline

Default Chaning the cursor - can it be done?

Doug Robbins wrote:

In the Control Panel, under the Accessibility OptionsDisplay, you can
change the width that will certainly make it more visible.

Doug, I just tried this. I discovered that, bizarrely, changing the width
of the cursor in Accessibility Options makes no difference to its appearance
in Word (though it has changed here, in Outlook Express). Altering the
blink rate, however, *does* have an immediate effect in Word.

I also found that reducing the blink rate to zero actually made the cursor
in Word *disappear* for most of the time.

Strange...

Bert
www.bertcoules.co.uk