Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ANNEEE ANNEEE is offline

Default how do i turn off draft layout

hi again suzanne

hopefully you are still around

I have lost the toolbar with some of my documents, can you advise how i
should get it back

thanks

anne

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Draft and Print Layout are just views of the same thing. If your document
looks the same in Draft and Print Layout views, then that's what it looks
like. You should be able to print (or Print Preview) from any view.

From your use of the term "Draft" I assume you're using Word 2007? When you
click on the Print Layout button, do you not see a page with blue space on
either side? Perhaps you are confused by not seeing the top and bottom
margins? If so, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

"ANNEEE" wrote in message
SOME OF MY DOCUMENTS ARE IN DRAFT LAYOUT. I'M NOT ABLE TO PRINT FROM
THESE
AND I ALSO PREFER TO WORK WITH PRINT LAYOUT, HOWEVER, I DON'T SEEM TO BE
ABLE TO CHANGE IT AS IF I CLICK ON PRINT LAYOUT IT REMAINS ON DRAFT