Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
tfarley tfarley is offline

Default Mailmerge from Excel document with multiple criteria selections ne

I have an excell document with the following columns:

"OrderSort;NameSort;Acct#;Type;Name1;Name2;Street; SSN;Shares"

I need to group data according to Street Address, then Name1 and/or
Name1/Name2.

If Name1 (Sally) has three accounts at same street address, all three lines
of info goes on one page. If there is a second Name1 (Jeff) at that address,
his lines of info go on a seperate page, If there is a Name1 and Name2 (Joint
account) at that address, it goes on yet another page. Then the next address
gets sorted, then the next. etc....

I need for Word to merge 1 group of data onto my one page/template and then
take the next group of data and start a new page using same template, then
next group on next page, etc....

Is there a way to do this?!
(I could post an acutal sample file of my data if someone tells me how)