Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

Default "Go to" doesn't show new location of cursor

"christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com" u3143@uwe wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions... but I can't make the screen update correctly
no
matter how many things I add. I also tried Application.ScreenRefresh, but
no
luck. I actually have to manually scroll to find the cursor.

That's weird... So say Shift+RightArrow doesn't bring the Selection into
view either?

I haven't seen that yet.

Could be a driver issue (printer driver, graphics driver)?
You could also start Word in "safe mode" (holding down the Ctrl key while
you start it), to see whether it works then (which would implicate some
template or add-in).

Klaus