Brian

Maybe she works for microsoft and this forum so common sense would say she
prob, has access to my e-mail when I signed up for this forum???
Maybe?

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

So how do you expect her to email you? Does she somehow have your address? I
think if you click on her name on the website, you will find her email,
already "out in the open."

On 2/18/05 10:33 PM, "Brian" wrote:

If you can e-mail me I can get you a copy of the document. I dont want to
put my e-mail address out in the open like this.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Which suggestion? Have you disabled the "Make hidden markup visible" check
box? What exactly do you mean by "it will show me what the document used to
be"? In other words, are you actually seeing markup, or are you seeing a
previous version? I'm wondering if the document was saved using versions or
if perhaps the markup was created manually (not using Track Changes) or if
there could be some other explanation. If we can't get to the bottom of
this, perhaps I can look at a sample document and see what is going on.