Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
-Aapeli- -Aapeli- is offline

Default problem with word tables: picture resize fails with one user

I have two accounts. Following is working for one but fails with another
account:
*create new document,
*insert new table (eg 5 rows and two colums),
*insert big picture into cell

For user one big picture is resized automatically to fit into cell. For user
two same picture is not resized but cropped instead!
So I have executed exactly same commands in one computer, but for user two
resize doesn't work. So this must be user env related problem, while for user
one this feature works exactly the way I expect.