Shauna Kelly

Hi ExecSec

Try http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx.

However, there may be better solutions than a Word document. Do you use a
recent version of Outlook? You can create several calendars in Outlook, so
you could create one for each of the people you are working with. Outlook
has various ways of printing, saving or publishing calendars to a web page.
If you want to follow this up, ask a question in one of Microsoft's Outlook
newsgroups.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"ExecSec" wrote in message
I'm looking for a current month calendar that I can insert in word that
can
be used to tell a person their schedule for the upcoming 3 weeks. I'm
working in XP.