Elizabeth

In message , Shauna Kelly
writes
Hi

Yes, you can do this, as follows.

[details snipped, but saved]

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

Shauna,

I hope your response helped the original poster (Adrian). I can
certainly say it's been of great help to me. I did know it was possible
to print more than just the document, but I didn't know it was possible
to get aspects of the doc, such as comments, into an editable form. In
my case, it's hundreds of autotext entries that I've accumulated, and
which need to be tidied up quite considerably. Being able to edit on
screen in a single Word document is extremely useful.

Very many thanks for this brilliant piece of advice!

--
Elizabeth