Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CMLCBigGuy

Default Mail merge to continuous labels skips labels between pages

I would suggest that this is NOT a printer driver problem. I proved this to
my satisfaction by running labels successfully using another program and the
SAME printer driver! Epson does not have a printer driver for this printer
under XP--they do for Win98 and ME. I note many people on this forum
complaining of this, and while some may be due to printer settings, not all
are! Please investigate.
Thank you,
CMLCBigGuy

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

I would suggest that it is a printer driver problem. See if Epson has an
updated driver for the printer.

--
Hope this helps.