Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
heinalem heinalem is offline

Default Equation Editor - Word 2003 - Equation alignment

I'm using the Equation Editor for the first time in Word 2003, but I'm
finding that the equation automatically aligns itself to the left margin. I
can move the equation to the correct position, but then have to use the space
bar to continue typing regular text after the insert. My recollection of
Word 97 is that the equation went where your cursor was, and you were able to
type after it. I've tried changing the properties of the object, but no
luck. Any help would be appreciated.