Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jabari G[_2_] Jabari G[_2_] is offline

Default From a media playlist can you link to word

You still not helping me, so what programs that will link, excel, access or
what!? Don't see what your site will help, if you are not with Microsoft.
Can anyone give me a point blank answer, please. Don't have time to read a
book of weird answers. To the point, please.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Media playlists are normally plain text files, which don't support linking?

Jabari G wrote:
I am trying to figure out when you are typing media tracks info can
you link to your word, access or excel documents to keep a
continueous list of all tracks, without having to go back and forth
from one program to another?