Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default hi, please help with VBA code MS access to MS word

See fellow Access MVP, Albert Kallal's website at:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKal...rge/index.html

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"fiesta_rich" wrote in message

hi im setting up a database for a friend of mine who is setting his own
business up and i want to transfer data from Access to Word to print an
invoice off but i dont want to do it using mail merge I want to do it
using VBA as I have done the whole database using VBA can anyone help
me??

any help will be brill

rich

--