Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
raoul b raoul b is offline

Default Word 2007 and Mathtype

I think that Bob Matthews will the best to answer to thse questions:
I have big problems with word 2007 and Mathtype (and windows XP pro). When I
work in mode Page (display), if I use mathtype near from a changement of
page, after closing the mathtype window, this window isn't correctly erased
and stay visible. Will that change in Mathtype 6?
Another question about the future Mathtype 6 : Will it be possible to change
directly colours of characters (without opening the mathtype window) as is
it actually possible with the new equation editor of Word 2007?
And finally have you an idea of when Mathtype 6 will arrive?

Cordially.
Raoulb