Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JeanClerk

Default Changing format of ALL footnotes, not 1 at a time

So I go to look at my styles and there aren't any. I just got a new computer
and maybe the install was too specialized so this was left off? Where do I
look for default styles?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Modify the font in the "Footnote Text" style.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"eener73" wrote in message
Hello,
I'm trying to like MS Word, but it's difficult - the auto-formatting is
driving me crazy. I need to change the default font of the footnotes - a
simple task, I thought - from 10 to 12 size. I use copious footnotes, and
really don't want to have to change them all independently. Please help!