Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Saving a Wizard locally. Can anyone tell me how???

Me too. I didn't appreciate how that page worked.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Although that's the technique I've used in the past, I like Doug's idea
even
better.

so
all may benefit.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Click the Download button on that page. This saves the wizard locally to
temporary location on your computer, under the name 'Agenda Wizard.wiz'.
When the wizard dialog displays, click Finish. Then go to Tools

Templates
and add-ins. The 'template' shows where the wizard was saved on your
computer. (The default is something like C:\Documents and
Settings\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\TCDnnn.tmp\) Use Explorer to move

it
to your Templates folder. It's then available when you use File New.

"westsan" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how I can save this "Wizard" locally so that I may

use
it
anytime?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...070701033.aspx