Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MW[_2_] MW[_2_] is offline

Default Text Marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped

I am using Word 2003. When I run spell checker on a document that was
emailed to me I receive the following message once spell checker is done:

Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped.

I went into Tools == Language == Set Language and removed the checkmark
from the "Do not check spelling or grammar" checkbox, but I continue to get
the message. The document is written in English. Any help is greatly
appreciated. Thanks.