Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yenmast yenmast is offline

Default Convert Word to WordPerfect docs

"SpyCatcher" wrote:

Hello Geeks,

I am in need of your expert help. I deal daily with a law firm that only
creates documents in Word Perfect. Me -- I am a big fan of Office 2007 and
all its functions I only create documents in Word 2007.

Did you ever find a solutuion to converting word doc's to word perfect? I
have the same problem as you and am also trying to find a solution. Please
let me know ..thanks

Does MS office 2007 Professional or Ultimate have a add-in that will all me
to save documents as Word Perfct format?