Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Cell size changes with Vertical text

Do you have auto resizing disabled?

"Jack Russo" wrote in message
I'm doing a label project in Word2007.Here is the problem
I want to type vertical text in each cell-1.5"x.5 and 100 cells
in an 8x11 page.As soon as I change Text direction the height of the cell
becomes larger before I even type in a single character.Now
all the cells are of alignment for printing.I tried landscape it became
really confusing,and it didn't work.I'm surprised
nobody else came across this problem.I use a template from the label
maker, made especially for Word2007.