IF the image is linked (not embedded) and IF it is inserted In Line With
Text, you can see the file path by pressing Alt+F9 to toggle field display.
If it's linked and wrapped, you'll need to change the wrapping to inline to
see the path. If it's embedded, then it contains no source information.

"Bill Lumberg and TPS Reports" Bill Lumberg and TPS
wrote in message
As I stated before. I have a fairly large word document with a bunch of
images. I want to edit one of the images but forget where it is on my
computer. Is there a way to look up the images source(where the image is
added from) in my word document?