Jay Freedman

pubgal23 wrote:
Hello, I am working in Word 2003 and am trying to recreate a ton of
macros we had made in WP, one set of them involves finding a text
attribute, or finding and replacing it with something else. I can
obviously do this, one by one, with the find and replace
commands...however, for some reason I can't get it to "stick" in the
macro.

Two examples of what I am trying to create would be:

1. Find next bold.

2. Find next underline and change to italics.

anyone have any suggestions?
thanks!

I'll guess that you're trying to use the macro recorder to make these
macros. There's a bug in the recorder that prevents it from seeing
formatting changes.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...ordedMacro.htm, in the
section titled "Fixing broken Replace macros", for how to fix the macros
that come from the recorder.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman