Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Robin is offline

Default Why would an email(word doc.)have a vertical blue line showing?

Hello,
I received an email message with an attached WORD document. The document
contained a vertical blue line running down the left margin of the text. What
causes this line and can it be removed? I would like to forward the message
but I do not want that line appearing next to the text.

I would appreciate your assistance. I realize that this is probably a
ridiculous issue for many people however, the line is very distracting for me
when reading the text. So I ask that someone please take pity on my situation
and help me remove that INFERNAL BLUE EYESORE!!!

I am using Outlook 2003 and Word 2003 functions as my Outlook editor.

Thank you so very much!