My experience is that printing selected booklet pages doesn't work very
well. But I'm curious as to why you're "chopping" the pages when the whole
idea of "Book fold" is to allow you to fold the pages into a booklet. If
you're going to cut them anyway, then you really don't need to be printing
in booklet order.

"Max Moor" wrote in message
6...
Hi All,
I have a document formatted as a bookfold on legal paper, landscaped.
Once printed, I can chop the sheets in half, and have a manual that is
8.5" tall by 7" wide. Somewhere in the middle of printing my fourth one,
the printer stopped.

I set the printer up the way I would to print the whole thing, then,
in the print box, said to print pages 49-120. It didn't print in bookfold
style anymore, instead, it printed just a single sheet on one side.

What I'm wondering is if there is a set of rules somewhere for how to
specify, in the print box, that I want some set of pages from the middle

of
the bookfold to be printed, just like the whole thing would be.

Also, I'd like to know if there is a way to tell it to print just one
of the sheets. For eexample, the one in the middle of the bookfold that
has pages 49, 50, 119, and 120 on it.

Knowing how to do this would sure save a pile of paper when there is
an error on a single sheet out of the whole thing.

Thanks, Max