Graham Mayor

See if the Excel data section of
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm helps.

SeanDi''''Anno wrote:
I work at a help desk in a multi server environment. Some of the
servers use Office 2000 and some use Office 2003. We have an issue
where dates are converted to US dates from UK dates when merging
despite the fact that the regional settings are all set correctly.
This does not happen when using Office 2000. We can counteract this
by using Field Codes which I have discovered by using this discussion
group and I get the impression that it is not possible to change
"settings" so that field codes do not have to be used.

Can some one please tell me if this is the case or is there some
thing else I can try?

Thank you in advance.