Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mal

Default macro storage

Suzanne,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my querry.

Having traced the file to Adobe Reader 7, I found I couldn't open it for
repair or uninstall. A message appeared that read: Adobe reader couldn't
open [the file] because it is either not a supported file or has been
damaged.

Any suggestions?

Mal

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It would appear that you have an add-in called ActiveDocs Lite; that is
where you need to look for the error.

"Mal" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2000 in Windows XP. When I click on, or open, a new

document,
I get the message: 'Could not open macro storage' under an ActiveDocs Lite
logo. I don't know how to rid my documents of this message. Is there

anyone
who knows how I might do it?

Mal