Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Default how do set up heading pages for new business invoices etc etc

You took the words out of my mouth. Professional looking documents are
essential to create the right business impression. I was thinking of
involving myself with an industry co-operative that had an apparently nifty
idea for net-driven commerce. But on careful examination, dummy runs
etc.,.I've found that it is full of bugs, illegally formatted invoices,
spelling, routing and formatting errors and various other client turn-off
problems, so goodbye nifty idea...

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
If you are going to make success of your new business a good start would
be to employ a professional typist who can spell. Nothing looks worse in
business documentation than slipshod spelling.

What on nearth does "ect pages del dockects" mean?

As for the templates you will need, a good place to start would be
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

matt wrote:
just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect pages del
dockects?????